Friday, 25 February 2011

HemClear Review ($24.95 Loss)

HemClear Review: ($24.95 Loss)

I have brought HemClear and used it as it was prescribed in its leaflet. After using around half, I started symptoms of itching and pain. I have to rush to the doctor and this added $80 in my expenses. Hem Clear guys says it contains Witch Hazel, I think it contain bitch's piss. Witch hazel works wonders for external hemorrhoids–especially ones that bleed–Witch hazel–a tincture of the leaves and bark of the native North American witch hazel. I will probably use Witch Hazel manually rather than using this HemClear. 

2 comments:

  1. Any one who suffering in Hemorrhoids. It’s really very painful to carry on hemorrhoids. i think we need to prevent it as early as possible.
    This all information will help us.

    http://venaprohemorrhoid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most hemorrhoid home cures involve implementing new habits and making adjustments in your lifestyle. hemorrhoids can be internal or external. External hemorrhoids are another story entirely. Venapro Reviews

    ReplyDelete